Increase Student Engagement, Retention, and Mastery
Leverage our expertise. Our team comprises the best subject matter experts (SMEs) and instructional designers (IDs) we could find from every institution and organization in the country.
With a collective 180+ years of instructional design experience under their belts, our professional, credentialed, and degreed designers create curriculum using time-tested development principles coupled with new technology. We work with subject matter experts (SMEs) in over 190 subjects (and counting) who are experts in their topic, have earned a masters or doctoral degree, and have practical and classroom experience.
Our team knows what students need to see, read, and hear - and in what way - to master course objectives and how to build creative assessments to reaffirm that learning. We never outsource work overseas, and we have created a team of designers that have accolades from our very happy clients!
Custom Solutions for Curriculum Development
As an extension of our partner’s institution, we offer a variety of solutions to meet your unique needs. We can:
- Provide SMEs or IDs for specific projects or entire courses or programs — or anything in between.
- Load content your SMEs developed, or content our team created.
- Provide a project manager to direct every project, small or large.
- Conduct market research to determine which programs may be desirable in the future, and then suggest courses and curriculum to align with those needs.
- Survey industry professionals, faculty and graduates to help you decide how to prioritize your curriculum design needs.
- Provide multimedia solutions, including StoryLine projects.
- Offer Competency Based Education (CBE) design.
- Load courses into our hosted learning management system, or yours!
In short, we have an entirely flexible model and price based on your specific needs.
Contact our team with your specific needs for more information and a custom quote. All shared information is held in the strictest of confidence.